I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

CJ Too Design Team - Christmas Notebook



This is my Design Team Project for Tracy at www.craftjunkietoo.com for this week! This time around we were asked to make Christmas Organization Tips! I was really stumped. I am not doing anything major this year for Christmas and the holidays do not stress me out and I just could not come up with anything. Finally I decided to make a notebook where I could keep track of the presents I buy people throughout the next year. I used kraft cardstock and covered them with Christmas Red and Green Patterned Papers and then the white. I binded it with ribbon but I must say, I don't really care for how this turned out. This was my first time making any type of book and I had no clue what I was doing, I was winging it. I can't say this is my favorite design team entry, but she really challenged me and this is one of the first things in a very long time that I made and don't really care for. I hope someone finds my idea useful though. I thought it might be handy to have a notebook especially for writing Christmas gifts in that you pick up through the year so you won't forget what you have. Hope you all enjoy.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I think it is a great idea! Our DD has all these different pages that she just crams into her purse to take with her shopping. I think she could use a book!! :)

>