I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Few Things....

I just wanted to say again that I LOVE your comments!!! I know I don't get to answer to all of them, but each one puts a smile on my face. I have noticed some new commenters and followers the past week or two. Thank you so much!

I would like to mention that if you have a question or something that you want to have answered right away then feel free to email me. That is much easier for me because my emails all come to my phone and then I can answer you quicker and not have to wait till I am home and answer. My email is listed on the side bar right under my picture.

Hopefully once my craft fair is done with next weekend I can slow down a bit and make more projects that I can do videos of. I have just been trying to use my free time to be as productive as I can be.

So far I think I have 153 cards, 99 Mini Notebooks and Several Quilled Framed Artwork to sell at my craft fair. I think around 42 are Christmas Cards or Wintery Cards. I still have a few more days though I don't tend to get too much done on week nights. I'm pretty happy with all that I accomplished.

Remember if you want to see videos of certain cards types or have anything you want to know, just let me know! I'll do my best to get back to you as soon as I can.

Also if I am not following your blog and you would like me to, leave me a comment here with a link. I love to check out your creations too!

No comments:

>