I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Card - Holiday Cheer Pink Penguin


I love this cute penguin from Simply Charmed. How adorable this is. Stay tuned for a card I made using blues too. Last weekend I knew I needed to start really hammering out the Christmas cards since my craft fair is now so close, so I decided the cards had to be somewhat simple, but I also had to go outside the box a bit and use bright colors sometimes or I would get bored. The cuttlebug snowflake folder is probably my most used as of right now, because it goes perfectly with the Christmas Cards and my Martha Stewart Snowflake punch. And speaking of that punch, it has had a lot of use and I got it at 50 percent off on clearance when my Wal-Mart decided to stop carrying most of it's scrapbooking stuff. I am so glad I grabbed it up!

I decided to use my Martha Stewart Glitter Glue to bling my penguin along with a gemstone. The belly is so big that I decided to just put my sentiment there with this scallop circle. A simple card but really cute and pretty. Stay tuned for the blue one. In fact I have 22 posts to make just from items I made last weekend and this weekend so far.

6 comments:

Maria Elena said...

Hi Chris ! Your card is so cute ! Love your colors !

Have a great Sunday ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very cute! Great snowflake punch!

4kids4 said...

Love your blinged up penguin!! Good luck with all your craft fair goodies!

~Sharon C.

Sharon said...

Super cute penguin! Love this card!! :)

GlendaLea said...

Love the cards! My favorite is the Penguin! I made one similar for a card swap last month!
Glenda
glendalea.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

The glitter booties and bow is adorable.

Georgiana

>