I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Congratulations Card - Turtle with Hearts


Here's my second Gypsy card. I remember a while back seeing on www.craftingwithcristina.com a layout she made using this cute turtle from Create a Critter and she had taken out the circles and replaced them with hearts. So I decided to try that, because I love turtles and I wanted to do that one since I saw hers. So I hid the circles and added in the hearts in these two sizes. So cute. I really love how this cut turtle turned out. I just added some grass and embossed the yellow paper and then added those buttons. Pretty simple. Oh and I totally am in love with how I can just lay out my papers on the mat to match my Gypsy layout perfectly. And now this turtle is saved so I can make it any time I want to again. Gee what did I do before my Gypsy!

Oh I have 22 more posts to be made just from stuff I made before the craft fair...so I will try to mix some things in between them so you don't get sick to death with Christmas.

4 comments:

teachdanz said...

I say "bring on the Christmas!!" we won't get sick of it. . .:-)
Glad you got a gypsy, you are talented and deserved one!!

Celeste B. said...

Beautiful! I like the colors! :)

Maria Elena said...

OMG...that is so girly, Love it !

Have a great Tuesday ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Sharon said...

Great card! Love the hearts in place of the circles!! I have something for you on my blog if you would like to like. :)

>