I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Winter Card - Snowy Chimney


Another Wintery Christmasy Card. This cute chimney is from Simply Charmed. I loved it and started to envision it upon a snowy rooftop. So I just took a white sheet and cut some angles onto it and embossed it with the snowflakes so that it would look like a rooftop against a black night sky. I love how it turned out. I decided not to use the face of the chimney...and just skip that part. I added these snowflakes from a punch. I put one bling in the center and then stickles around that in the middle of the snowflake. I love the added touch that gave. The sentiment really stands out on this card and I love it. On the snow on the chimney I used frosted stickles...and then I added dots of those around the black sky. I am really happy how this turned out. Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Celeste B. said...

I LOVE IT!!! I really like the bling in the snowflakes. TFS!

Sharon said...

This is just soooo pretty!!! Love the rooftop and that chimney is awesome. I'm really gonna have to get this cartridge!! :)

4kids4 said...

I love this....great job creating your own rooftop!! Those snowflakes are so pretty with the bling. TFS!

~Sharon C.

Adrian said...

This is so cute!

>