I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thank You For All The Comments!!!

I just wanted to thank all my readers so much for all the comments that you have been leaving here for me on my posts! I know I can't thank you all each time or reply to all of them but they do mean so much to me. Each one puts a smile on my face!

If you ever have any questions please feel free to ask. You can email me as well. My email is up under my picture on the side bar. I am a little hectic getting ready for my craft show next month and right now my laptop is under the weather. I dropped it :(. My friend is helping me try to fix it, but it may be a bit before I have a working laptop. My net book is great but not for major blogging and working with videos.

Also...I do enjoy most of your blogs. I try to leave comments when I can to let you know I enjoy your projects too!

I am open to suggestions if anyone has any of things you would like to see on this blog, or if you have any ideas I should consider.

Thanks so much!

1 comment:

Celeste B. said...

I think you do a wonderful job!! I can't think of any suggestions; and I'm so sorry to hear about the laptop!!! That really sucks! I hope it goes uphill from here on out. :) Thanks for sharing your amazing talent!

>