I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Thinking of You Pink & Black Card


This is a cute card I made over the weekend. I love this patterned paper with the sparkle to it. I used my exacto knife and cut out the area where you see the black behind the flower, and that black is actually my card base. I was mainly just experimenting. It is easier to see that when looking at the card up close. Pictures just can't convey every detail. I decorated with the gems and this cute polka dot ribbon! Just a simple card actually but I love the colors together!

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

This is a lovely card. When I first saw it I thought it was for the Think Pink! Challenge at Cricut Me That. You should take a peek if you haven't.

Georgiana : )
http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

>