I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Pumpkin Card


This was my first card using the Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge. I got it on a very good sale price at AC Moore. It has a lot of cute images on it and also a card feature. This was actually made using the card feature and I lined the inside with the black paper so it would show through the pumpkin. This card measures 4x4. I kept the rest of it simple...I was really just playing around when I had a few minutes to spare.

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I love this pumpkin from SYI!

Georgiana said...

I love the pumpkin's eyes and how they match the swirls in the corners. Great card!

Georgiana
http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

>