I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Monday, September 27, 2010

New Home Card- Home is Where the Heart is


This card turned out super cute. I found this stamp at Michael's for a dollar and decided I had to use it. I remembered there was a house I could make. This house turned out really cute. I love it. It had so many layers and I admit it got a little confusing to put it together, but once I did it looks great. I decorated a bit with stickles and I used glossy accents on the windows to make them look glassy. The little hearts were an added touch to help the card fit more with the sentiment.

Hope you all enjoy!

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

The colors and layers are wonderful. Which cartridge did you use...was it Just Because?

Nicely done,
Georgiana

Card Creations by C said...

It was from the Just Because, and it was cut at the biggest size. I think with your new gypsy you could get the house even bigger.

Celeste B. said...

You did an amazing job, this card is soooo beautiful!!! TFS! :)

mum of two said...

Hmm.. I have that cartridge, who knew it had a house on it? I will have to try it. Love the card you made :)

michelle

*Star said...

I love this card!!! i don't think I've ever noticed the house on this cartridge before. Tfs and have a great day. :)

Mari AKA Momo said...

This is such a beautiful card! XOXO Momo

>