I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Birthday or Father's Day Card - Dad Wildlife



So I was going for the manly card again. I have been told I did well till I added the little fawn inside. LOL. I thought this would be a cute card for a Dad. I used a clear acrylic alphabet set to make the Dad. I love the font of those letters. I used colorbox ink and then embossed it. I have always loved this pattern paper I found at Hobby Lobby a long time ago.

Well...what do you think? Manly or Little Boy?

Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

mum of two said...

Love it! The stitching on the fawn is beautiful. My white pen never shows up that well. TFS :)

michelle

Sharon said...

I think it is just as cute as can be! I also have that paper and I got it at HL!! I love it!! I think this would be perfect for a child to give to their Dad or GrandDad. :)

>