I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

And the Winner Is....

The winner of the Ribbon and Bling Challenge is...

Number 4, Jamie from Baby Jayden's Mommy

Jamie made a lovely card, and I really enjoyed looking at everyone's cards. I have been really busy this past week and didn't make it around to comment on everyone's but I hopefully will in the next few days.

Thank you to everyone for participating...and especially to my guest designers:, Cristina from Crafting with Christina, Tammy from Scrappy Critters and Sandra from 365 Days of Cricut.

There were 18 who participated!

The prize is going to be a bunch of patterned papers, a while gel pen and some ribbons!

Jamie please email me with your contact information/address. My email is at my side bar under my picture.

Thank you so much!

No comments:

>