I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tweet-red & Yellow Birdie Card


How adorable is this? So cute. I used the cricut to make this cute birdie and the cloud with the tweet in it. The little flowers were even cut using the same one meant for the birdie. I love the little wiggly eye I used. This was my first time using an embossing folder. It is meant for the cuttlebug but I don't have one. I still have the Big Shot though, so I was able to use that and it worked just fine. I love these tiny little dots and on the dark red paper it really shows up nicely. I just think this card is too cute!

Recipe:

Card Base 4.25x11 scored at 5.5
White Mat 4x5.25
Red Mat 3.75x5
Birdie from the Create a Critter cut at 2.5 with all layers
Extra Flowers cut from the layers
Tweet cut at 2 inches

Hope you all enjoy it!

No comments:

>