I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Made by Momo Challenge!



So I've discovered a wonderful blog, Made by Momo and she is having a challenge. The challenge was to create something with flowers. I have done flower cards in the past using this pretty ribbon and colors and I just love it. When you get the bigger ribbons from Michael's you get 9 feet of ribbon which is quite a lot.

I kept my design simple with a criss cross of the ribbon matted on white paper and then some flowers to accent. The crimped layered daisy was made using my large Fiskars Daisy Punch which I love. I like to crimp the petals to give them more dimension. This card is to be used to just write a note inside for someone and let them know you are thinking of them.

I wanted to get into something more complex for the challenge but in the end I ran low on time and just wanted to be sure I got something in before the busy weekend ahead.

Thanks Momo for the chance!

4 comments:

Mari AKA Momo said...

This card is lovely!!! I love the papers you used! XOXO Momo

Card Creations by C said...

Thanks Momo! It was fun to take part in your challenge!

Pallavi said...

i like how u used the flowery ribbon..cute card!

Card Creations by C said...

Pallavi,

Thank you for the comment...I checked out your blog. Very nice! I want a pink ATG too! All the Michaels around me are not selling them yet.

>