I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Friday, August 6, 2010

First Ever Embossed Card!!!


Look at this absolutely amazing card! I am so proud of it. Tonight I went to Joann's because they had all the stamping things on sale 40 percent off. So I got my heat gun and some embossing powder as well as embossing ink. When I got home I set about learning this wonderful art form. It took me a bit to get the hang of it, but once I did I created this little piece of embossed printed paper from just light pink plain paper. It turned out great! The embossing powder I got has glitter in it, so essentially I am able to now create my own glittery sparkly patterned paper, which is awesome! So excited about this. It didn't take long to do once I knew what I was doing. And I don't even think I am using the better of the embossing inks, so once I get my colorbox ink I am sure it will be even prettier! I kept the card design simple and elegant with a ribbon that I think is so pretty. The saying was stamped on using copper colorbox ink.

This card is vertical and lined with white paper for an easy little note card. Don't you just love this?

No comments:

>