I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Blue Embossed Quilled Flower Beautiful Card



Wow. So embossing with clear sparkly embossing powder really does make some beautiful subtle glittery papers! This is just my sort of paper. I am generally into more subtle and pretty prints rather than the big and bright and in your face sort of. At least when it comes to me making it. I just love this flower print stamp I have anyway, but it totally amazes me how different it looks with just the embossing. It really doesn't take as long as it looks, but I have found that I like to emboss each stamped part as I stamp it rather than trying to stamp the entire paper and then emboss the entire thing. This way my ink doesn't dry up. And I know that with a better brand embossing ink these are going to look even nicer. :)

No comments:

>