I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Spiral Rose, Thinking of You Note Card


Hooray!!! My first card made using my very own spiral roses! These are the roses I was experimenting with last night. I decided to make a pretty and simple note card for these to start with. I really love how the roses turned out and as you might notice I was so excited to share them here that I didn't even wait for my glue to dry, LOL.



Simple words. I felt that it needed some type of words to go across the middle of the card so I decided to keep it simple and something that could apply for many occasions. I like how I paired the pinks of so the light flowers are on the darker strip. The green paper is very shimmer and pretty. I just love that shade of green and having it shimmer makes it all the prettier.



I lined the inside of the card with the pale pink paper for writing a note on and accented it with the darker pink. I am sure anyone is bound to love this pretty card! All it takes is a simple gesture to make someone's day!

No comments:

>