I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

BNC0011-Purple Inspire Quilled White Flower Note Card


I love making small note cards that are left blank inside. I kept this design very simple, trying to use up more of the printed stamped squares I had made. I did a simple quilled white flower, which really stands out nicely against the dark purple. The single word across the middle really stands out too. This almost makes me want to make more of this same card, with varying colors, and varying words across the middle. I might have to consider that.



Another view of the front. So pretty. The inside is lined with the lighter purple paper too for an added touch. Is there someone who inspires you? If so I bet that person would really love this card.

No comments:

>