I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Polka Dot Pop Up Generic Happy Birthday Card


I wanted to make a very generic pop up birthday card. So I chose these colors which could really be given to a male or female. I wanted a very simple front with a large Happy Birthday, and I really wanted to use this polka dot paper! The green paper being glittery is a nice touch and then the little green swirls are the only added embellishment.



For the pop up I decided to try something different. I wanted the words for the inside of the card to be right there in the pop up, actually the main attraction of the pop up. I decorated the pop up part with the polka dot paper to tie that into the inside, and then played around with the words until I got them to line up the way they are. I think it is really cool and a nice touch. And there is still room to write your own note in the card and sign it. Definitely unique!

No comments:

>