I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad


This is the card I made for my dad's birthday this year. Once you start making hand made cards for your family members, they always love those the best and it becomes a disappointment to open a card from Hallmark, LOL. As my readers may have noticed I do not make very many masculine cards, but I did buy this ribbon a while back which I love.



I used brown ribbon too as an accent and the blues really go along nicely with this. I made a pocket in the inside for his birthday gift and then left the white section to write a note to him.



All in all I liked this card and so did my dad. I really should make more masculine cards sometimes just for fun. I can't help it though, I love female colors. LOL.

No comments:

>