I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Black & Pink Stamped Quilled Flower Card



Now this card is just too darn pretty. I totally love black and pink together. The flower stamping turned out nice in black to go along with this black shimmery paper. I really am liking the look of this black paper crimped with the shimmer to it. It stands out even more. Very pretty. The only thing that annoys me is the lighting in some of my pictures, because in the top picture it looks like the back of the card is a different shade of pink, but it is not, the pink is accurately depicted on the front of the card. I wish I had better lighting for my pictures. I think this card is amazing, because I just love this design anyway and the colors really do it for me.

No comments:

>