I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Another Three Beautiful Quilled Bookmarks!!!


I LOVE these! This size bookmark is just perfect for a lovely quilled accent at the top and then a quote or word at the bottom. I bet these would sell really easily if I was set up somewhere. Well I am thinking of having a sale at the hospital next year, but before I can I need a lot more products made. Today these are just what I am in the mood for. I just wasn't in the mood to spend an hour or more making one card, I just wanted something simple and fun where I could see results!





So many different ways to make flowers. And there are still more quilled flowers I have yet to try. I hope that these bookmarks will make people smile when they get to use them reading.

No comments:

>