I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tri Fold Cut Out Love Heart Card


Around Valentine's Day I got in the mood to make some Heart themed cards. I love this white ribbon I have with the hearts going across it, and red and white go so nicely with black. The front of this card has a large circle cut out to show the middle panel decoration.



When you open the front panel this is what you see. Nice stripes of various red ribbons I have and some white hears. You can also see the lacy white hearts that sit in the center cut out of the front panel. I love how this one turned out.



And then the card stretched right open from the back side. See how it all comes together? I love it and I hope that someday someone will love to receive it.

No comments:

>