I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

GWC0001-Green/Purple Butterfly Get Well Card


I just LOVE this card. So cute. I made the butterfly using a two toned off center circle. Totally in love with my new Circle Template Board. So much so I might need a second just to be more productive ;). I love the colors of purple and green together and I really like the two toned butterflies better now that I have been making them that way. It really does change the effect of it when you off center the circle before shaping your quilled coil. I decided to turn this into a very simple yet pretty Get Well Card because I had not done any of those yet.


The inside is left blank but also matches the front. I figure whoever buys this one might like to write their own personal note inside. I know if I was sick in a hospital or anywhere not feeling well it would make me smile to get such a pretty hand made card from someone!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Really pretty card! I love the look of eccentric coils.

>