I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Two Birds in a Tree

Here is a sweet card I made using my Imagine. I recently got the gelly roll glaze Pens and I used the clear one over the birds eyes. It's very subtle. I also added some sparkle with my pink stardust gelly roll.

Sorry my blog was quiet this month. Instead of things slowing down after the craft fairs ended my husband almost died and we spent 9 days in another state with him in the hospital. Then we got home and everything has been hectic with dr apts and all. Just getting back to crafting.

7 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty card. I hope eveyone is well and good luck in the new year.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Barb A. said...

Hope your husband gets better and things get back to normal for you. Wish you a better year in 2012. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your husband. So glad he's ok, but how scary. Your card is beautiful! :-)

Bunnyfreak said...

So sorry to hear about your husband.

Anonymous said...

Wow, scrary. I'm glad to hear he is getting better. Wishing you a healthy and wonderful 2012.

Kelly said...

Oh, my that is so frieghtening. I'm sending prayers your way that your husband will continue to get better. Great cards and I really enjoy your website.

Denise G said...

Christina,
How is your husband doing? Not fun being away from home and having family need to go to the hospital. Hope this year is great for both of you.

>