I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Birthday Card - Flower Pattern


This is another simple card I made using my Imagine. This time I used it for this piece of patterned paper as well as the pink paper. The orange and teal were in my stash. This is a very simple design but I am really loving this cross pattern with the ribbon going both ways! Another thing I love about the Imagine is that when you are only printing a mat big enough for a card it scales the prints down so it looks nicer for a card.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very attractive design with eye pleasing colors,i suggest u should try ur self designing Plastic cards printing,because the decency in work is required in designing plastic business cards........

>