I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Friday, July 1, 2011

July First of the Month Challenge - Doodlecharms

July First of the Month Challenge

Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge

Welcome to the First of the Month Challenges here on my blog. I truly hope that you will be inspired by the projects my amazing Design Team and myself have created for you. Challenges are a great way to step outside the box, have fun and create something special and memorable.

Let's see what the Designers Did!!! The names will appear above their project and to read more information about the project or how they created it, materials used and so forth just click the name and you will be taken to their blog. Of course there is no need for me to link my own name since you can just scroll down through my posts to see my projects.














Christina


Aren't these projects just amazing???

Now you can participate too...

  • Create a NEW Project using any cut from Doodlecharms, or a similar cut if you don't have the cartridge.

  • Post it to either your blog or a public site such as Photo Bucket or Flickr.

  • Use the Mr Linky at the bottom of this post and submit your name and your link there.

  • Leave a comment on this post letting me know your email address and what number you are on the Mr Linky.

Rules...

  • You may not use the same project for all three of my challenges, each one must be different.

  • You may participate in one, two or all three challenges.

  • You are allowed to submit your projects to only one other challenge site. I will delete entries that are being submitted to more challenges than mine and one other.

  • This must be a NEW project that you make FOR THIS CHALLENGE.

  • You have until the 21st of July at 7 pm to submit your project.

  • Most Importantly, HAVE A BLAST AND BE CREATIVE!!!


I will draw one Winner per month at Random, so the more challenges you do the better your chances to win! Prizes will be determined.

Happy Crafting Everyone!!!






6 comments:

Gloria Dasher said...

Omg Christina
Im The first one.Well better early then never thank you so much christina I had a lot of fun

Anonymous said...

These are all wonderful projects!!! :-)

Card Creations by C said...

Gloria I love your card. I didn't see a way to comment on it where you had posted it, but you did a great job!!!

Tana said...

This was the first cartridge I bought and it's still one of my favorites. :)

Gloria said...

Another one done. Your challenges are truly fun. I am #6. Now I hope I can get the last one accomplished. Only 5 more days.

Precious Hugs

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT projects! I just added mine. Yours is the only challenge blog the other is a link party and the card I will be mailing to someone... is that OK?

>