I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Video Ideas...

I really enjoyed making the last few videos that I have shared here. Now that I am feeling better from my surgery I want to start tackling some more videos for you all.

I have received so many sweet comments about my videos that it inspires me to keep making them for you all! I can't believe I have done 24 already. It does make it a bit of a challenge for me because I work differently during videos than I do alone, I have to really know my whole card design before I start recording, but I am very lucky that You Tube for some reason has allowed me to do videos over 15 minutes and that took away the stress for me in making them.

I just let the camera roll and if I can get it done in 15 minutes I do, sometimes a little less, and if it goes up to a half hour I don't care...I just take however long it takes to make the project with my preparations I have already done. At first I thought that people wouldn't want to watch the videos if they were longer, but I know that I personally would rather watch a 20 minute long unedited video than a 5 minute one that is skipping all over the place because it is over edited...so I don't worry anymore. I have had comments that people really enjoy seeing my whole process and that I don't edit.

So here are some ideas I have in mind.

A video that is all about heat embossing

A video showing how to use the Fiskars Circle Border Punches

A video using Nestabilities (my new found love) with a Cuttlebug

A video using Sizzix Texture Plates with a Cuttlebug

A video regarding the storage of my stamps using the new cases I bought

Of course some more card videos too.

But do any of you have any other ideas for videos you would like to see?

3 comments:

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Good video ideas. But how about some videos on how to make the different types of cards i.e. step cards, easel cards, z cards, etc. Know what I mean? Thank you.

And glad to hear you are doing better. Take care.

Card Creations by C said...

I will definitely do more card style videos...if you visit my you tube I do have the Joy Fold, Shape Card, Tag Style Card, Z Fold Window Card, etc...

I will try to do a few more card folds though too!

Anonymous said...

Would love to see a video for the step card. Glad you are feeling better!

>