I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Just Becase Card - Embossed Purple Flowers


Here is a cute card that I made fast after my birthday shopping. I used my new Sizzix Texture plates and put this flower embossing onto a white sheet of paper, the used my blender tool and inked it with purple ink. I love how it made white paper purple and made the embossed flower pattern really stand out. Other than that I used my lighter purple ribbon and then the sheer ribbon over top of it with a bow. Add some bling and then a really awesome sentiment, using a rubber cling stamp and there you go...fast and easy and oh so pretty! You really don't need shelves of Cricut Cartridges (although they are super fun to have) to make some really nice pretty cards.

1 comment:

Paula Bee said...

Lovely card! Those flowers really pop!

>