I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Update to Challenge Rules

I posted the other night about how I had changed the challenge rules, because of how many entries were being made that the project was made for so many challenges. That might be fine for other challenge blogs, but that is not the concept that I wanted for mine. I guess I never expected that someone would try to enter a card into 36 different challenges. To me that might be a challenge all in itself, but it takes away from the integrity of what I wanted for these challenges here.

I went through the 21 submissions that had been made, and only 5 people followed the rule that their project be submitted to up to 2 challenges.

Some people even had linked a project that had listed tons of other blogs but no mention of mine, so it gets very confusing.

If you notice that your submission was removed, it is because you did not follow this rule. I don't want to be a pain, and I will allow you to link another project that does fit the rules. I really feel this is more fair for all involved, it gives you the participant a better challenge, and encouragement to make more projects, and it allows the design team and myself to spend time admiring and commenting on those who really challenged themselves. Also it helps me out when I go to choose the winner at random at the end of the month.

Thank you for your understanding...I do hope that you will be able to challenge yourselves and I do look forward to seeing all your projects of those who do.

No comments:

>