I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

March So Saturday Challenge WINNER

The Winner from the March challenge is...

Teachdanz

Congratulations you won a baby mat stack.

Please email me at cardcreationsbyc at gmail dot com with your name and mailing address.

On a side note....I finished going through the participants from April's first challenge, and I only left 9 people who followed the directions. I actually found someone who had entered 45 challenges with one item. I really hope when I post the second challenge of April that more people will read the directions and actually challenge themselves, because that is the whole point of these! And I will be removing all participants from the Linky who do not adhere to the rules, in order to make it fair for those who do!

2 comments:

teachdanz said...

just sent you an email with the info!! so excited:-)

Jean said...

Congrats to the winner.

>