I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

February Challenge Winner!


I used Random.Org to select a winner for February's So Saturday Challenges.

The winner is.... FROGGY


Please email me at cardcreationsbyc at gmail dot com with your choice of one of these two mat stacks and your name and mailing address.

Also I apologize to Christian from our first challenges, I have not mailed your package yet...however I didn't forget you. I have just been sticking to a tight budget the last few weeks because of some large expenses I had in Jan and Feb, so I will be in touch within the next week or two when your package goes out. I really hate that I had to wait, but such is life.

Congrats Froggy and I can't wait to see who participates in the 5th challenge!

1 comment:

Froggy said...

oh how cool, thank you so mch. I sent you an email. :)

>