I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Day Treats!!!











These are the cute little chocolate holder binders that I made for people at my work. I got the idea from Cristina from Crafting with Cristina and I thought it was such a great idea. You can watch her video if you want to know more. I just kept the decorations clean and simple using my punches rather than a bunch of time consuming Cricut cuts. Everyone loved them so much!!! They wanted to know if they come with free refills. Hahaha. Hope you enjoy.

7 comments:

GiGi said...

These are SO COOL! I can't wait to try one!

Sharon said...

These are just great!!! So cute! :)

Runnergirl Creations said...

Adorable!!! I'm a follower now! :) Blessings!

Paula Bee said...

Love these! They all turned out so great and I am not surprised they were a hit. I just wanted to let you know that I have given you the Stylish Blogger Award! Just check out my blog to see what you have to do. :)

Paula Bee
http://craftwithbee.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These turned out great, love all the details you put into them!

Jarna said...

WOW, thety are so cute! I love your punches.

Anonymous said...

I need to try this. You can probably use it for other holidays as well.

>