I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just Because Card - Blue and White Flower


This card was just when I had a few minutes and wanted to use up some scraps of paper. But you know, I really really love it. The patterned paper is soft and simple which is what I love the most. The sentiment looks FANTASTIC stamped in the Teal Staz-On Ink. I must admit, Staz-on is my very favorite ink and if you buy one here or there with a coupon eventually you will have all of them. There are still some colors I lack, but next time Hobby Lobby has then half off I am all over those!!! I really like how I cut the patterned paper at an angle and then ran the ribbon that way too, against the white top part. Just by using my blue gelly roll pen to stitch that white triangle, it gave enough contrast from the ribbon. I hope you enjoy this super simple card.

1 comment:

Faith Abigail Designs said...

Simple, clean and perfect. I love it.

>