I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Your Story Mini - Present for my Sister


This is my first project using the Your Story Mini. I was very interested to get this little machine after seeing so many projects with it, so I thought I would get it to make my sister a cute book for her birthday. She loves green and pink so I went with that. I ran the front cover through the Cuttlebug and that looks awesome. I like how this turned out, I am just not sure how much I am going to use it, if it was really worth it or not. But time will tell. Either way I think this book is adorable and I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

LesleyfromWI said...

I love your book. I bought a Your Story also but I have not used it yet. I love the way you embossed the cover! Cute

Darlene said...

Love it! I also havent used mine yet. Might have to do that for DT! Did you decorate the inside?

Darlene

>