I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Key Chain - Penguin


Here is another key chain I made. I had a request from my co worker to make a penguin so I had to whip that up the same night for her. This little sweetie from Simply Charmed just turned out fantastic and I cut it at 2.5 inches. Amazing what 8 layers of paper and some Modge Podge does. I love them! I have a few other ideas in mind now too that I want to try. I can't wait to make more...I just wish I could craft full time, but such is life, have to work all day. So I craft when I can and I never accomplish as much as I want to! Hope you enjoy. Just a couple key chains left to share soon before I make more.

8 comments:

Minta's Creations said...

This is absolutely adorable..Can you put anything on paper crafts that if it gets wet it will be ok?
I Love this idea..
Minta

mintab@gmail.com

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Denise G said...

Loving that key chain too. You are having a great time with those. I think I will give it a try.

Tanya said...

Love this one too :)

Kim said...

Absolutely Adorable:)
~Kim

Auntie Em said...

I am really going to have to try this out! Love your penguin!!!
Thanks for sharing the tip! :o)

Jess B. said...

Too Stinkin Cute! Modge Podge Rocks! I might have to scrap lift from you. lol Thanks for Sharing

Jess B.
thatzuneek@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Very cute ideas, Love them!

Anonymous said...

This is so CUTE!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

>