I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winner of the Quilling Blog Hop Prize and Design Team Call

Here is the winner of the 4 cards I made for the Quilling Blog Hop....

quilt4fun2 said...Beautiful job on your card and I love the colors...shows off the quilling. Thank You for being in the hop.

So you have 1 week to email me your address (see the side bar under my picture) or I will select another winner!

Congratulations and thank you all so much for the comments.

Also I know it is a busy time of year right now, but I haven't had as much interest as I had hoped in my Design Team Call. If you are planning to participate but just haven't had the time please let me know. I didn't expect any new projects to be made, just pictures of your favorite things you have made in the past! I'd really love to get some challenges rolling in the new year and I need your help!

No comments:

>