I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Mother's Day Card - Pink Embossing


This is a Cricut-less card. I embossed the light pink paper using Versamark and then clear embossing powder. I love the subtle soft pattern it put on the paper. I love this background stamp I have, just can't remember which craft store I got it from, but it was on 40 percent off and I am so happy I grabbed it a while ago. The scallop circle is from an EK Success Punch. I went around it with my cotton candy stickles just on the edge. The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper Happiest Moments. I think this card is very simple yet really pretty. Hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

Ashley Nicole said...

This is a beautiful card and I love how it turned out with the clear embossing.
Nikki

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very pretty! Love the pink!

Sharon said...

Love the embossing! Really looks great on the pink!! Really great card! Love it! :)

>