I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Winter Card - Let it Snow Snowman


Here is another 5.5x5.5 card I made using those Martha Stewart Snowmen. For this one I wanted to pull out the light blue and green that the snowman had and use that. SO I made a white mat and then I made a mat that was blue and green strips of paper. Very soft and pretty paired up with the brown. The brown ribbon came from the dollar store. My Dollar Tree has lots of pretty colors in this style of ribbon. I don't like knotting them when the ribbon is this wide, so I just use it as a decorative strip. The let it snow sticker is also from Martha Stewart and I love how it made it look like some snowy hills and the sentiment goes across the top and the bottom. The sticker snowflakes are also from her line. Well heck even the snowflake punch is too. So I guess this card should do her proud, except I used Recollections Paper. Hope you enjoy.

4 comments:

Helen said...

So pretty! I just love this :)

Celeste B. said...

WOW! So cute!! I love the snowflakes, and the paper is perfect!! :) TFS!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very nice, great colors on this!

Sharon said...

Oh I love it!! Beautiful! :)

>