I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sympathy Card - Card for my Friend- Peace


My good friend's father passed away last week and my friend had to make a trip back home to be there before and during, as well as stay for the services. I wanted to make her a card that was really serene and peaceful and I chose the blue and white and the word peace. I decided to try a tag style card in a 6x6 size. I really like this style for this size. It would be nice to have a scene card this size and style too! Anyway I stamped my letters and I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the white paper and then I went over the embossed parts with Stickles. I had plenty of room on the inside to write her a note. Hope you enjoy.

4 comments:

Maria Elena said...

Wow So pretty ! Love all emboss Congrats...

Have a great Wednesday ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

GlendaLea said...

Very sweet card you have made for your friend.
Glenda
glendalea.blogspot.com

Celeste B. said...

I really like it a lot! I may need to scraplift this one. :) TFS! :)

Sharon said...

So pretty and elegant! :)

>