I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Winter Card - Snow Man Warm Wishes


I LOVE this card!!! The snowman is so cute! I had to get rid of the darn pipe since I was making a girly snowman so I had to be a little creative with that. I love the design of this card. I used my old Creative Memories paper trimmer that had the wavy cuts to make the snowy hill behind her. Then I embossed that with the Cuttlebug Snowflakes. I love these colors together so much. I used lots of stickles on the snowman accessories. I am really loving stickles now more than just glue and glitter. Much less mess even if it does take drying time. The sentiment was a dollar stamp from Michael's and it stamps extremely well! I love it! The ribbon is a nice accent...and I used my white gel pen to dot some snow in the back ground. I love all this against the black sky. Oh and I just love the blingy scarf! Hope you all enjoy!

5 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

Celeste B. said...

Beautiful! Love it! :)

Sharon said...

The blingy scraf is what just sets her off! Great card!! :)

365 Days of Cricut said...

I love this so much!! Great job I love all the pink and glitter!

Nicole said...

Adorable card! I really like the glitter on her scarf and gloves. The embossing in the snow is a really nice touch!

>