Edit>>>Winner is # 8.
Hello Everyone. Welcome to my latest challenge.
I have put together a fantastic group of guest designers for you all to gain inspiration from for my latest challenge.
First up is Doras from 4 Crafty Angels. I just love her projects. She is so clever with her journals and address books. Check out her blog, she makes these herself. :) Thank you so much Dorcas for participating and helping to provide inspiration to others.
Next up is Cristi from Scrappin 5 Little Cupcakes. Cristi made her first spinner card, and how cute is this? The colors are fabulous and the sentiment too! Thank you so much for helping with this challenge :).
And last but not least is Lauren from Lauren's Creative. Lauren's card is wonderful. She tried an S Fold card for the first time, as well as her Paisley Embossing Folder and Sentiment. How pretty this is. I love the colors and everything about it.
All three of these ladies have amazing blogs with video tutorials and wonderful projects to share with all of you so give them a visit if you haven't before. You'll be so happy you did.
Now onto the challenge and how you can participate.
The rules for this challenge:
- Your project must include the color purple as a main color. Purple is my favorite.
- You must try something new that you have never done before, for this challenge.
- This time I am only allowing projects that are being made for MY challenge only. I don't want to see projects that are being submitted to other sites challenges as well.
- You must post your project on your own blog first, and link it to my site. You should also include a bit about what you did that was something you had never done before.
- After you have posted to your own site, use the Mr. Linky here on this post and link your post. Please use format "Name-Site Name"
- Then leave an actual comment on this post letting me know that you have entered the challenge and how to reach you if you win.
- This challenge is open from NOW till Sunday October 24th ending at 10 pm EST.
- The prize has yet to be decided but when I figure it out you'll all be the first to find out!
- And finally...have fun and explore something new!