I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

More Mini Composition Books


So as you know I have been busy making these tiny notebooks for my craft fair. I am going to do a video of it this week...I promise!!! I still have many more to go. I also discovered that the mats from my Butterflies and Blossom Mat Stack work perfectly too. One mat is enough to do one notebook and the prints in that stack are just totally perfect for the notebooks. 4 of these were done using those and the other two were other papers. I made either 3 or 4 of each of these prints. Hope you enjoy and stay tuned for my video soon!

2 comments:

barbip said...

love the color combinations! These minis are adorable!!!

Sharon said...

These are great! Can't wait to see the video!~ :)

>