I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Love Card - Lady Bug


I fell in love with this adorable lady bug from Paisley. I don't really care for red and pink together so I decided on yellow. I used glossy accents on the spots and all the round parts of her legs and such. I used my Threading Water punch and some simple black and white polka dot ribbon. The stamp is from Michael's and actually stamps all three love yous at once. I think this card turned out simple and cute. Hope you enjoy.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

This is such an adorable card Christina. Love ladybugs. :)
♥Tracy

Celeste B. said...

I think it's beautiful! TFS! :)

Crafting Katie said...

Love it! So bright and cheery!

My Quilling Nest said...

What a lovely creation Christina. TFS
hugs,
Linda K.

Sharon said...

How cute. Love the colors. :)

>