I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Birthday Card - Curvy Tree Scene


I love how this card turned out. This is only my second card made at 6x6. It is such a fun dimension to work with because you can really create some pretty scenes. I am in love with this tree from Serenade. I think it's my favorite tree now. I think you might be seeing a lot of it in the coming months. I just think it is so pretty. This time I didn't quill over the leaves. I love this olive green for the leaves and grass, something different than the normal greens I use. The clouds were all cut from Create a Critter at various sizes. This card really is very simple. I think it could be used for man or woman. By the way have I mentioned that everyone should have the Martha Stewart Grass Punch? It is so handy to have for cutting grass fast and layering it. I made an envelope by hand for this one using the 6x6 measurements on the Martha Stewart Score Board. Hope you all enjoy.

2 comments:

365 Days of Cricut said...

This is beautiful!

Sharon said...

Oh soooo pretty! Love it! :)

>