I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Forever Young High Heels


I made this card for someone special to me. I knew this person would love the high heels as much as I do. This card was so fun to make. I absolutely love how my high heels turned out and I love that flower swirly punch. I got that at Michael's for half off, and only had to pay 5.00 for it. You can use it like a normal border punch or you can do what I did and just punch the center of each side of a square and get this sort of effect. I love it. I really also love these three colors together. And the best part about the Easel card is it makes it into an item to be displayed, but folds into a normal A2. I love it. I could not be happier with this card. Oh and the high heel set back is just flat and the one in front is on pop dots this way I can get that effect that it looks like someone has their shoes over lapping. I love it. Hope you enjoy too!

3 comments:

Adrian said...

This card is too cute!

Celeste B. said...

So adorable!!! I like the punch, and the shoes are perfect! Great job and TFS! :)

Sharon said...

Wonderful card!! I need to make something like this for my BFF. She
just loves shoes!! :)

>