I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Entry for Made by Momo Challenge...Black, White and...


I decided to enter Momo's Tuesday Challenge this week. Her theme was black white and one other color...so I chose pink. When I think of black and white I always think pink to go with it...and it gave e the perfect reason to use the Zebra from Create a Critter. I had never used the Zebra before. I did the Zebra in just black and white and I love it. I added the wiggly eyes and the pink doodling to it, as well as accenting her eyes. Her mouth is done with glitter. I colored her nose in with a silver gel pen. I kept the card simple with an embossed sentiment done in black colorbox ink. Then the polka dot ribbon gave it an added touch. I threw on some of these tiny hearts and stitched the border and I just love this card. Turned out so cute. I hope Momo likes it!

No comments:

>