I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Diaper Bag Special Delivery Card


I love how this card turned out. I cannot take credit for the idea though because I got this idea from Sarah at Live Love and Scrap. She made an adorable card like this for a challenge Momo had going on a few weeks back. I just had to try my own version. I used this adorable printed paper and tied in a few of the colors to make my bag. I don't have Design Studio or a Gypsy so I had to weld my card by hand. That is what the pink thing is that you can see at the left edge. This card is so totally adorable and I am sure someone is going to love it as much as me. I love how there is a real pocket to slide things into. Hope you enjoy.

7 comments:

Celeste B. said...

This is so adorable, I completely love it!!! TFS! :)

Shorty Creations said...

This is so cute! I just love the little pocket in front. I've got a baby shower this weekend and I wanted to make a card that none of my friends have seen before (lots of baby showers lately). This will work perfectly :)

Mari AKA Momo said...

This is stinkin ADORABLE!!! I am loving the colors you chose! I love it and I know Sarah will too! XOXO Momo

Live Love and Scrap said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I LOVE your card and the papers you chose!!! YOu did a GREAT job....this is what it is all about...helping each other..I LOVE IT!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Cristi said...

This card is just adorable!!! That little teddy bear is so cute! Thank you so much for the sweet comment today on my blog. I did not even think about taking a picture of the inside and it is already on its way to my sweet friend I made it for.
Big hugs

Sharon said...

Adorable!!! I love it!! :)

My Quilling Nest said...

What a sweet card. I love all baby creations.
Quilled hugs,
Linda

>