I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Apple Tree


I wanted to do something with this tree from Cindy Lou...so I made it nice and big to span the mat of this card. I decided to put quilled apples over top of the apples that show through on the tree. I like to quill and I like to enhance my cricut cuts when I can with it. The grass is just a simple Martha Stewart Punch. Love it. I embossed the "smile" so it's nice and vibrant. This card is pretty simple. I glittered the tree to really make it spark!

2 comments:

4kids4 said...

How pretty! Love the quilled apples and the glitter paper is fab! TFS!

Georgiana said...

This is a fabulous cards (as all of your cards are). I love the glitter, the quill paper, the colors...I love all of it!

Georgiana : )

>