I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Two Flower Blue Note Card


Another cute card to use up my scraps from the Tri Fold Birthday card. I find I am much more likely to use my scraps if I try to use them up at once before they get stashed away. I am horrible about using scraps! This time I wanted to use my Swiss Dots but have the back side showing, so I put my paper in so that the blue side would have the imprint. Gives it a different look. I used ribbon on each side and accented with two pretty crimped flowers!

3 comments:

Luv-To-Scrap said...

What a beautiful blue you picked out. Great idea for using your scraps.

4kids4 said...

Loved how you used the Swiss Dots folder...very smart!! TFS!

~Sharon
inthebigbluehouse.blogspot.com

4kids4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
>