I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Birdie Birdhouse Card



OMG this card is so cute! I love birdhouses. My kitchen is full of them. This bird in the Create a Critter is probably my favorite critter. I just love how with the cricut you can make the same thing with so many sizes and color choices. The blue paper for the birdhouse was embossed using my glittery embossing powder. I love how it gives the birdhouse a nice pattern and some pizazz. I accented my birdie's wings with the pearls and all the flowers and center of the heart for an added touch. I didn't want such a white background so I dotted it with those tiny little hearts. The wiggly eye is adorable too! I love this little Happy Birthday Stamp. And a nice sentiment in the inside too!

No comments:

>